The Beaufort Street Network is working to create a Better Beaufort Street.
We are a community organisation for people who love one of Perth’s most distinctive urban places. The Network brings together local residents and businesses who want to develop a better place to live, work, run a business and have fun. The Beaufort Street Network is unique – it is a positive, proactive and knowledgeable community organisation making things happen.
The Network works to:
- Encourage and promote the unique vibrancy, lifestyle and retail environment on the street;
- Work with local governments, other community organisations and private developers wherever possible to develop new initiatives and projects that enhance Beaufort Street;
- Inspire and foster the creative community through coordinating the Beaufort Street Festival; and
- Provide a strong voice for residents, retailers and community organisations.
We’ve achieved a lot in a short time:
- Developed Western Australia’s biggest street party – the Beaufort Street Festival – www.beaufortstreetfestival.com.au
- Created the first community action plan in Western Australia – the Better Beaufort Action Plan
- Conducted an audit to inform new streetscape upgrades
- Completed a range of innovative projects to promote the street.
We are a volunteer organisation and rely on help from businesses and residents. Help us create a Better Beaufort Street by becoming a Member. It’s just $15 for an annual membership. Join up by following this link –
Let us know if you want to know more or get involved.
Check out the Network’s main website at www.beaufortstreet.com.au